Lorem Ipsum
LEARN MORE

LEARN | GROW | GREEN
 Building sustainable schools with green technology 
 that prepares students with skills for the future

LEARN MORE
GROW 
 Skills for a Green Future:
sustainable agriculture and aquaponic farming 
LEARN MORE
GREEN
 Future in Technology:
solar panels, power walls, computers

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Be part of the change you want to see in our world!

Our Green Schools for a Green Future

With your donation, we can work together to make a difference in a global community. Our green model works in a complete, sustainable cycle. Each aspect of our school works together to maintain a healthy learning environment while efficiently keeping the carbon footprint to a minimum.

The solar wall powers our computers which offers students a green education. Next to each school will have aquaponic farm that allows students to harvest fresh greens and fish. We will offer students a program to help heal their body, mind, and spirit in order for them to be healthy and open to learn.

Join us to built and make a new generation of green Leaders!

Sustainable Construction

Green Schools for a Green Future is dedicated to building sustainable schools with the smallest possible carbon footprint.

Learn More

How You Can Help

Every donation to goes towards our mission of building green sustainable schools that prepare students for the green economy.

Learn More

Green Skills

Schools are designed to include opportunities for students to learn skills in green technology and sustainable agriculture.

Learn More

Welcome to GSGF from the Founder and Visionary

Testimonials

Developing Countries Education Statistics

75 Million
SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN

75 Million school-age children do not attend school.

55%
FEMALE

55% of them are female, with the other 45% being male.

3 Million
HIGHER EDUCATION

There are an estimated 3 Million higher education students in the Sub-Saharan region. 5% enrolment, 50% dropout, and 10% emigrant rates.

17 Million
SCHOOL TEACHERS

Currently, there are only 17 Million primary and secondary teachers. 69 Million are needed by 2030 to meet growing education needs.

Be the change you want to see in the world!

JOIN US IN OUR MISSION BECAUSE YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO THE CHILDREN…

Donate Now!Act Now!

Green Education

We plan to accomplish our mission by building schools using green technologies such as solar panels, water filtration systems, sustainable construction materials, aquaculture, and aquaponic farms.

The benefits of using green technology in our schools include:

  • Hands-on experience with aquaponic food and fish production, maintaining solar panels and water filtration systems
  • The experience can help students transition into a green career after graduation
  • Learning to grow and maintain food in aquaculture and fish in the aquaponic farm system will be a source of healthy food for the students and their families
  • Surplus food and electricity can be sold to generate income for our sustainable schools and education in order to create new career opportunities for students

Featured Interviews

Our Partner, Ripple Farms: Aquaculture, Aquaponic

Tapping with Fern Wolf to help Developing Countries

You are donating to : Green Schools Foundation

How much would you like to donate?
$10 $50 $100
Would you like to make regular donations? I would like to make donation(s)
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment) *
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Address
Additional Note
Loading...

Green Schools for a Green Future