RE-source 2019: Europe’s leading corporate energy procurement event
octobre 2 - octobre 3
What is RE-Source 2019? Co-organised by SolarPower Europe and WindEurope, in partnership with RE100 and WBCSD, RE-Source 2019 will gather leading experts to discuss the latest trends in PPAs and the corporate sourcing of renewable energy.
When? 2-3 October.
Where? Hotel Okura in Amsterdam.
Who will you meet? 1000+ participants will attend RE-Source 2019. Last year, we welcomed over 100 corporate clean energy buyers and facilitated 250+ B2B meetings. Both figures will grow this year.
How can you secure your place at RE-Source 2019? Make sure to register early for the event. Registration will open on 12 June. Secure your place at RE-Source 2019, where you can:
• Learn more: this year’s programme will cover more markets and new topics;
• Make business happen: our B2B matchmaking platform facilitated over 250 B2B meetings last year. Make easy connections with real-interest business partners;
• Stay competitive: changes in the regulatory landscape are crucial to our business – this is the place to learn all about them;
• Let the world know about your sustainability activities: this year we expect 1,000+ participants – meaning more industry experts, potential business partners and policy-makers;
• Save costs: as usual, all corporate buyers can attend FOR FREE.