Updating, improving and developing our websites: greenschoolsgreenfuture.org & wingreen.online
Creating graphics for our online campaigns & coding
– Working knowledge of WordPress is a MUST, and Photoshop
– Coding and programming experience
– eCommerce platform experience
– Detail oriented
– Proficiency in English & French would be an asset
– Passion for the environment
– SEO knowledge would be an asset
– A minimum hours of 6 to 7 flexible hours per week
– Mandatory virtual meetings (via TeamViewer) & others.
Develop optimization strategies that increase the search engine results organic rankings
Research SEO keywords to use throughout the website and marketing materials such as blogs, newsletters etc.
Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts to drive donations
Create, manage and monitor PPC ad campaigns targeted towards increasing GSGF awareness
Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Research on competitors within the industry
– Understanding of search engine optimization and ranking methods
– Must Have experience with tools such as Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
Knowledge of keyword research and SERP tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs etc.
– Good written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
– Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
We need your help to record and oversee a series of Online Presentation & Interviews.
– Must have own equipment
– Only when Live: (2 cavalier microphones with receiver and recorder – will accept a good Zoom H series recorder or equivalent, as long as you have lavs and transmitter)
– Experienced in videography, photography, and Sound Editing
– Proficiency in English
– Knowledge of Wordpress, YouTube, ZOOM, Whereby and Vimeo
– Creativity and vision
– Passionate about the environment
Four 3 to 4 hours per week, including three virtual meetings
High school students are encouraged to apply!
Green Schools Green Future is looking for a Online Fundraising Manager with a minimum experience of 3 years. To Bring & Manage Fundraising by mean of Grants, Supporters, Governmental Institutions, Sponsorships, Interested Partners and Companies. This Manager position will report directly to the Founder.
Identify and contact agencies, corporations or governmental organizations about fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies
Build relationships with Major Donors, Companies, Future Partners & Affiliates and invite them to be a sponsor, advertisers, contributors or investors
Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
Account handling: ensuring major donors or companies are happy with their donation scheme and are kept informed of progress and milestones
Strategize & organize online fundraising campaigns, to create and expand our online exposures.
Manage the application and follow up to ensure that targets are met
Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness plan and suggestions for the good of the organization’s work
– An interest in, and commitment to, the cause you are raising money for is essential and for us would be Green Schools Green Future. Org
– Knowledge of the charity sector and fundraising for a cause is essential
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. English & French would be an asset!
– Need to be good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities
– Must be adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explaining their charity’s cause
– The ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
– An interest in, and commitment to, the cause you are raising money for is essential and the construction for each projects by mean of Partnerships
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
– Prior experience in areas with 3 years or more in the non-profits are would be need it.
– This position requires a minimum of 5 to 6 flexible hours commitment per week
– Due to time sensitive nature of requests, we require candidates to be able to contribute time to the tasks regularly
– Virtual Meetings are necessary to bring new ideas, see if what you plan is going the right ways or plan new areas or ways to get new interest & donations….
We are seeking a highly organized and enthusiastic volunteer to play a key role as an Virtual Website & Social Events Strategist in our team by supporting GSGF Website, Social & our online Blogs. The Online Event Strategist will work closely with our GSGF’ Organization, WIN GREEN Online & our CEO.
Supporting the planning, researching, organizing and delivery of upcoming online events, social platform, brining interest for advertisers & our Blogs!!
Increasing the awareness of events, promoting and boost our Fundraising Campaign. Raising awareness about about GSGF cause by mean of Social Platform & blogs contents.
Assisting with gathering data during online events, as well as communication and topics of our monthly Newsletter.
Ensuring online success and keep our visitors with the latest on our program during each event and our virtual shop that will display all of our promotional items.
Online promoting and handling when live event promotional materials and make sure to follow up and take data of all our online visitors.
Brining , sharing new ideas by closely work with our Founder.
– Experience working with a diverse range of people (age groups, cultures, religious backgrounds and online social platform ) comfortable working in a online team environment
– Great communication skills ( English & French ) is a priority with a range of online supporters, partners and future advertisers
– Ability to work effectively in an unsupervised environment and be environmentally involved. “THINK & LIVE GREEN” – that is all we do.
– A minimum of 4-5 virtual & flexible hours a week.
– 3 to 5 meetings online meetings with Founders when need it.
Establish a strong brand and content for our Mission & Fundraising through our Website & working with our SEO specialist &improve our Social media presence in English & French would be a PLUSES.
Create and implement content & communications strategy on our Website based on our Mission to improve awareness for our cause & project
Manage & Advise on our social media communications and GO FUND ME
Assist in building and nurturing the organization’s online communities
Help to write and edit content for for our website, blog & social media and work hands on with our SEO specialist.
Work with the Founder, and web developer to ensure content on website is edit up to date and relevant in written English & French
– Background and up-to-date knowledge of social media and how to use it to effectively and having experience on how to promote non-profit organization
– Post secondary education in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or a communications related program OR some experience managing communications within an organization
– Perfectly Fluent in English, written and verbal, – – French, written would be a necessity.
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Highly motivated with a 2 years minimum experience.
– Strong research skills
– Keen attention to detail
– Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp and various social media & Fundraising platforms
– Passion for and knowledge of environmental issues
– Knowledge as a content Editor experience
– Own laptop and decent internet facility since it is virtual
– A minimum Experience of 3 years on writing Government Grants – NGO – International organization – Partners and or Sponsors
– Experience with large scale fundraising, online event planning and social platform program
– Strong written & verbal communication, in English & French is a plus and interpersonal skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills and research of opportunity for the organization
– Able to make power point and do presentation
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently all virtual
– Weekly or bi-weekly online meeting with our CEO
– This position requires a commitment of an average of flexible 5 to 7 hours per week and due to time sensitive nature of requests, we require candidates to be able to contribute online time to the tasks regularly.
An ideal volunteer would be someone with-
– Looking for a candidate with knowledge that their computer would have this or the equivalent software : Lumion – 3DL Max & VRay or the equivalent please & experience in educational development would be an asset, interieur and environmental constructions and specifically with knowledge on the sector of vertical farm / aquaponic section would be an asset!
– Ability to create the best configuration for each section of the building based on our environmental requirements normes and limitation base on developing communities around the world.
– Able to create a flexible space that can be adjusted based on demand of the country/weather and sizes.
– Able to create sustainable buildings for educational purposes and with the New farming application.
– Knowledge of Architectural Softwares like Lumion – 3D Max – VRay – SketchUp, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD is crucial for the project.
– Ability to work from home in coordination with a team with our online platform.
– Bonus points: Knowledge to create beautiful renders to use on the website and social media.
Looking for : Graduated and has his or her 3 years of experience in Virtual / 3D development done and in place and with a computer that would be able to produce plan & renders basically anyone willing to support our cause and devote some (flexible) hours of help as a Volunteer. This is an opportunity work with a dedicated and young but experience in their own section of experience.