Water Garden Fish Tank
Bring the fun of aquaponics inside with this closed-loop ecosystem Water Garden from Back to the Roots! This mini aquaponics system requires 50% fewer cleanings than traditional fish tanks! The fish waste fertilizes the plants, and the plants clean the water — so your water stays cleaner and healthier, longer! It’s perfect as a gift, family activity, or classroom project to teach about DIY aquaponics & ecosystems. The Water Garden comes with everything you need to get started, including a 100% Guaranteed to Grow promise and a FREE downloadable online curriculum for kids about the science behind aquaponics.
- Meet the new Water Garden a self-cleaning fish tank that grows organic sprouts and herbs
- This beautifully redesigned 3 gallon fish tank features elegant curved edges, making it a perfect addition to any home
- The Water Garden includes everything you need to get started: 3 gallon, shatter-resistant fish tank, gravel, organic seeds, Grow stones, natural d-chlorinator
- This closed-looped ecosystem is powered by aquaponics the combination of aquaculture, or fish farming, with hydroponics, or growing plants in nutrient-rich water
- Includes free access to interactive aquaponics curriculum, Learn more about the science inside your fish tank, and the history and benefits of aquaponics on our website