CRAPPY to HAPPY: Shake Off Stress
This book is full of wisdom from top personal development gurus, positive psychology researchers and families who use these tools. It shows how a few simple tweaks to your mindset, language and physiology have the power to take your daily life from crappy to happy.
Follow the short, chunked down chapters in Crappy to Happy to:
- find out how to control your thoughts so they work foryou, not against you
- learn a simple three-step process for handling your emotions better
- discover how breathing the right way can change your life (yes, really!)
- bust myths around meditation and learn how to do it easily every day
- grab some great gratitude practice ideas, suitable for the whole family
- create happiness in day-to-day life without changing a thing on the outside
- upgrade your joy to a level that most people cannot fathom
Read this book and you won’t need to spend hours searching for information all over the Internet. If you use even a couple of the tools in this book, you will feel better, family times will be enjoyable again, and you will give your children the best gift of all—a happy mama.